INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR VIDEOART AND VIDEO PERFORMANCE
The independent Project “La Tostadora - artes sonoro-visuales” invites artists, collectives and filmmakers to send their video art projects and to participate in the fourth international edition named “Other landscapes”, which is about different notions of landscape tackled of an expanded perspective, starting of image, sound, body, territory, nature, artificial experimentation and many other conceptions from experimental/audiovisual language.
The selected videos in each category will be showing as part of the program “Beyond Words” and it will take place in September 2 and September 8 of the present year in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The event will include local and international programs of video art, performance, talks, panels and workshops. The event will be in the contemporary art center “ArtSpace” located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Website: www.artspacetlv.org
Besides, the selected videos will be part of traveling exhibitions in Pereira and other cities located in Colombia all year round.
11. There will be four (4) categories to participate, listed below:
- -Región eje (videos made by artist and filmmakers from: Risaralda, Caldas and Quindío (Colombian regions)
- - Local (Videos made by artists from the other national regions that were not listed previously)
- - No local (Videos made by artist from Central and South America)
- - International (Videos made by artists from North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania)
22. Each artist or collective can only send a maximum of 2 videos.
33. All the rights of the videos should be in possession of the author.
44- The videos must have been made during or after 2016.
45. The maximum length of each video will be five (5) minutes, credits included.
56. If a video is selected, the authors give authorization to LA TOSTADORA to exhibit the videos in different places in Colombia and other countries, and the use of images, with nonprofit purposes only with artistic and cultural diffusion purposes.
The contestants can send the videos using Wetransfer, to the email address: email@example.com, with its respective datasheet (in pdf) with the following information:
-Artist name, city and country
-Name of the video
-Duration and year
-Category (Región eje, Local, No local o International)
-Two (2) video frames
Also the recommended video formats are: H264, Mp4, MOV
Deadline: june 15, 2018
This Project is supported by:
Muzaplus - Art projects
Artspace Tel Aviv